Sunday 8 May 2011

Knitted glow

I received a second-hand, 1980, manual, Bond Knitting machine  at the
end of March,2011. It took me over 7 days to be able to work it. This is
me  making my next project. The two knitted lamps, one an orange and
green floor lamp and the other, a yellow table lamp with wool. Both lamps
are in full use in my conservatory below.
The intriguing part of these lamps is that they appear  switched 'on'  even when not, due to their dynamic fluorescent quality of their colour.
Lamps in my conservatory at home.May 2011

3 comments:

  1. hi.what is this manchine price.tell me.
    amir azhar
    number:92+3217821230

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.what is this manchine price.tell me.
    amir azhar
    number:92+3217821230

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! I've just dug out a Bond I was given and have discovered some parts are missing - The yellow and green cards for one! Can you possibly tell me their dimensions please so I can make some replacements? Have you carried on using it since starting in 2011? Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete